The Seven Noachide Commandments in detail
The 30 Noachide Commandments
The 66 Noachide Commandments
Positive Actions for Noachides
Levels of a Gentiles observance of the Noachide Commandments
Principals of our Faith
The Moshiach / Messiah
Chassidus for Noahides
Books for Noachides
History of the Noachide Code
Conversion to Orthodox Judaism
The 7 Gentile Prophets
The 48 Jewish Prophets
The 7 Jewish Prophetesses
Noahide Forums - Ask a Rabbi
The Seven Steps to Peace on Earth
- BE TRUE TO YOUR IMAGE. G-d created mankind in His image, and not the other way around. Darkness begins when we confuse His light with an artificial image or force.
- WE ARE WHAT WE SPEAK. Be mindful of words; they represent who we are. That’s why we must not curse in G-d’s name. Our words can incite hatred or inspire peace.
- DON'T TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED. Thou shalt not murder is the beacon that illuminates the sanctity of human life. When one does not value life, taking the life of another is conceivable.
- RESPECT THE PROPERTY OF OTHERS. Thou shalt not steal means to honour other peoples rights to property, privacy and peace. Evil takes root when a person or nation denies others their rights.
- VALUE THE BOND OF FAMILY. Honour the divinity of marriage. The seeds of loyalty, love and respect that are planted in the home translate into loyalty, love and respect in society.
- SHOW COMPASSION. Be kind to all of G-d’s creations. Do not cause animals to suffer. Every creature has a soul, from the family pet to the African Giraffe, all are equally deserving.
- PURSUE JUSTICE. Acknowledge and uphold a system of justice, based on these seven steps. Justice is the cornerstone of civilization and the foundation for a world of peace.
The Noachide Code: The 7 Commandments of the Covenant of Noah, the universal moral code for all mankind.
NOAHIDE.NET The Noachide Association of Great Britain
© The Noachide Association of Great Britain. 2003-2018 All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: This website is dedicated to providing information as a service. We are not connected to any of the organizations linked to on this website and might not necessarily represent their views and they might not necessarily represent ours. The information contained on this website is, to the best of our knowledge true and accurate at the time of publication, and is solely for information purposes and is subject to change without notice. The Webmaster accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use or reliance on this information or for anything else.