The Seven Universal Laws - Success Secrets from the Bible.
By Essen films - A Kabakov-Abeles production.Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5
Transcript of the laws mentioned in the success secrets videos:
The Seven Universal Laws:
1. Don not worship Idols - The Principal of Unity
The Principal of Unity demands worship of G-d alone.
- Not to make or serve idolatrous images
- Not to cause others to worship idols
- Not to engage in black magic or devil worship
- Freedom from falsehood and deception
- Spiritual strength to overcome compulsions and addictions
- Saving from disappointment, being let down, having your hopes dashed to the ground.
2. Do not curse G-d - The Principal of Respect
- Not to be disrespectful to G-d
- Not to speak against G-d
- Achieving trust in G-d
- The power to remain positive - allowing good outcomes for unlikely and negative situations
- Admiration and respect (Whoever respects G-d is likewise respected by others)
3. Establish Courts of Justice - The Principle of Justice
- Do not pervert justice
- Do not engage in favoritism
- Do not offer or accept a bribe
- Do not perjure, frame or falsely accuse another of a crime they did not commit
- Makes conflicts no longer open-ended
- Offers an opportunity to resolve difficulties
- Abolishes oppression and tyranny
- Allows every member of society to obtain to the image of G-d and develop to their fullest.
4. Do not murder - The Principle of Life
- Not to contract murder
- Not to perform an abortion
- Not to commit suicide
- Not to implement euthanasia
- Not to engage in slander or character assassination
- A happier, more peaceful, and richer life
- An increased capacity for pleasure
- Being free of psychosomatic disease caused by hatred, grudge-bearing, and vengeance-taking.
5. Do not commit Adultery or Incest - The Principle of Love
- Illicit relations with ones:
- Father’s wife
- Maternal sister
- Someone else’s wife
- Creates happy families and satisfying relationships
- Prevents transmission of sexually communicable diseases
- Provides nurture and trust needed for marriage bonds to deepen and grow
6. Do not steal - Principle of Dominion
- Not trying to obtain anything by dishonest means, including:
- Not to cheat, defraud or misrepresent
- Not to withhold salaries from workers
- Not to violate another’s property and rights
- Obtaining the trust and respect of others, making them want to benefit you in every way
- Enables you to get your true portion, your rightful share - what was intended for you from the beginning
7. Do not eat flesh from a living animal - The Principle of Kindness
- Cruelty to animals
- Tormenting the weak and helpless
- Makes you into a better person
- Increases your sensitivity to suffering of others
- Makes you popular, well-liked and sought after for friendship and business dealings
How to Repent:
- Tell G-d you are sorry
- Verbally confess your sin
- Resolve to keep the Seven Universal Laws from now on.
The Noachide Code: The 7 Commandments of the Covenant of Noah, the universal moral code for all mankind.
NOAHIDE.NET The Noachide Association of Great Britain
© The Noachide Association of Great Britain. 2003-2018 All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: This website is dedicated to providing information as a service. We are not connected to any of the organizations linked to on this website and might not necessarily represent their views and they might not necessarily represent ours. The information contained on this website is, to the best of our knowledge true and accurate at the time of publication, and is solely for information purposes and is subject to change without notice. The Webmaster accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use or reliance on this information or for anything else.